Problem to use the Instance Manager

From: Zhanna Zhitomirsky <zzhitomirsky_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:06:03 -0500

Hi, gurus!
I have Oracle8 on Windows NT.
I had ,by default, several usernames and passwords : INTERNAL,SYSTEM,SYS.
Somehow I lost or changed Internal username or it's password. I understood it after unsuccessful try to use Instance Manager (OEM): I can't change Status of Database (e.g. shut down ). How can I fix this situation?
Where can I find internal username and it's password? Thanks
Eugeny Received on Wed Nov 24 1999 - 17:06:03 CST