Forms 4.5

From: David DeLisser <d.delisser_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:09:48 -0800

Please help! I know this has to be easy, but I'm new to Oracle Forms 4.5. Question - I have a block with one field on it called PN for Part Number. I want to be able to put any PN in and automatically get all records (field's) that are like that PN. For example, I want PN%. If I put in a "0", I want it to display all PN's starting with 0 and so on. I tried a pre-query on the block but could not get it to work.
Please help me!!!!
Jeannie Received on Wed Nov 24 1999 - 00:09:48 CST