javaclass error when running forms 60 on web

From: Wim Valgaeren <valgaeren_at_softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:29:01 +0100

I want to get my fmx file on the web. I've made a static html file with the following applet :

<APPLET CODEBASE="/web_code/"

        CODE="oracle.forms.engine.Main"
        ARCHIVE="f60all.jar, oracle_ice-4_03_1.jar"
        HEIGHT=500
        WIDTH=800>

<PARAM NAME="serverPort"
VALUE="9000">
<PARAM NAME="serverArgs"
VALUE="module=cbetb_wim6.fmx userid=cbetb/cbetb_at_dev8i">
<PARAM NAME="serverApp"
VALUE="default">

</APPLET>

When I run it, I get the following error : error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/applet/AppletViewer

Can anybody say what I am doing wrong? I followed the examples in the demo of OAS 4.0.7 .

Thanks in advance,
Wim Valgaeren Received on Tue Nov 23 1999 - 06:29:01 CST