How do I know the line number in a stored procedure?

From: Joe Sugden <jsugden_at_netmeg.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:06:08 GMT

I have been creating some lengthy stored procedures lately, and using Enterprise Manager to help de-bug them. The problem for me is finding the right line when there is an error. I know there is a V$ view that has the line numbers and corresponding code, but I don't remember which one that is.

Does anyone have any recommendations? How do you deal with this? Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 14:06:08 CST