oracle sqlnet, jdbc

From: <mehta_at_mama.indstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:14:41 GMT

Hello,

does oracle sqlnet have anything to do with jdbc. I mean if I want to use java programs access oracle database does classes111.zip kind of stuff suffice? I guess it does but wanted to make sure.

is some client installation needed for java programs to access oracle apart from jdbc classes on winnt.

Please cc to:

mehta_at_mama.indstate.edu

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 12:14:41 CST