How can i drop a table in a PL/SQL Block

From: Carlserra <carlserra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:30:24 +0100

How can i drop a table in a PL/SQL Block.

I canīt use the drop command in a PL/SQL but i need it.

My program is:

 select count(*) into aux from user_tables

     where table_name = 'XXX';
if SQL%FOUND then

   DROP TABLE XXX;
end if;
end;

How can i do this.

Please answer me to my personal e-mail: carlserr_at_teleline.es Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 10:30:24 CST