Re: Very New to ORACLE

From: Pete Kolton <peter.kolton_at_nspmbtinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:46:44 -0000

Do you mean you want to design a data warehouse, or your company owns physical warehouses which you want to build a database system for? It makes a BIG difference.

Also, as you will soon discover, a DBA course is not the one you wanted to do to learn how to design an application.

--

Pete Kolton
ORACLE Systems Consultant

Pete_at_kolton.com