How to create List of Values in Designer 2000

From: World of IT Pte Ltd <alan_at_worldofit.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:55:25 +0800

Hi guys,

I have a problem here with Designer 2000. I have created a table, call employee, which contains employee's personal particular details. Some of the fields I would like to populate from another table, call it Code maintenance, which basically stores codes commonly used in the application (e.g., Nationality, Sex, Country, etc..). I have tired using Domain, Table usages, but still it doesn't work. The only one that seems to work is through foreign Key concept. However, it populate the entire records in the table, which is not what i want. I want to restrict only a subset of records only. How can this be done ??

Also, is there any other ways i can populate records ??

thanks,
alan..