pro*c/c++ or OCI,C++Builder or VisualC++

From: <kevin_g_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 01:35:09 GMT

Hi,
We are about to convert our database system over to Oracle. We currently develop using C++Builder4. It appears there is no Pro*c library support for the builder compiler. Is this true? Is there any advantage/disadvantage in using Pro*c over OCI. Has anyone done any Builder vs VisualC++ benchmarking?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Nov 21 1999 - 19:35:09 CST