Re: FAIL TO USE ORACLE ODBC DRIVER IN WIN98

From: limton <limtonREMOVE_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 01:59:08 -0500

 also check the ODBC applet in control panel. look for your ODBC driver. If you have an entry that says "not marked" it did not install properly and you will have to make some registry changes or try to reinstall the driver

is this an install from a CD or did you create an install package ie: SMSinstaller or Installshield?