OAS 4.0.7 Developer Server 6.0 Forms

From: Kai-Uwe Klavei <klavei_at_stud.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 16:59:06 +0100

Hi,

after installing OAS 4.0.7/Developer Server 6 on NT4/SP3, my OAS runs OK.
Server can be accessed via the net without problems. I tried to deploy a Form (listener created/app created/cartridge created). I then tried to run oracle.forms.engine.Main.class within my basehtml-page which throws a verifier error:

#verifier error oracle/forms/engine/main.init()V: cannot find class
sun/applet/AppletViewer
#Applet Exception: class oracle/forms/engine/main got a security
violation: method verification error

BTW: Why does this class starts an appletviewer out of my browsers JVM ?

The error even occures with the Jinit-PlugIn installed.

Do I have to configure the PlugIn, is there info available on how to configure the PlugIn?
Do I have to setup browser-security-options ? Do I have to copy the security-certificate 'dev2k.x509' to the client ? (path ?)

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks in advance

Kai-Uwe Received on Sat Nov 20 1999 - 09:59:06 CST