Re: Oracle 7&8 on same PC

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 10:05:19 -0500

If I understand your requirement correctly, i.e., you wish to install Oracle client software on a PC which already has Oracle 8 client software intalled just install the Oracle 7 client software from the CD-ROM. It will install in a different directory so there is no conflict.

hth
jerry gitomer

<812hr4$tcs$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...