Very New to ORACLE

From: Kifah Jaroudy <KIFAHJ_at_cyberia.net.lb>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 10:46:32 GMT

Hi,
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, so you can feel free to direct me to the proper newsgroup. I don;t have much experience in ORACLE. I took the ORACLE DBA course, but never had the chance to put to test what i learned. Now, i was asked to design a database for our warehouses... my previous experience on the matter is ACCESS :)
To top things, the project manager, has no experience what so ever in oracle. anyway to make a long story short. I was wondering if someone would have the time and patience to guide me through basically designing an ORACLE database!

Tarek Received on Sat Nov 20 1999 - 04:46:32 CST