OAS & Developer Server 6 (patch4) @ NT workstation, please help

From: AZ <az_at_radiant.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 00:04:04 -0800

Dear All,
I am trying to deploy ORACLE Forms on Internet(Intranet) using OAS & Dev Server 6.

I did modify static html templates & I did create some html with Jinitiator the behavior is same:
 developer server starts but as a result I have gray frame with only one menu item - "Window".

I was trying to follow OAS and Dev6 installation and web configuration Docs, but even demo html files don't work. Who has experience - please help.
Thanks a lot, az_at_radiant.net Received on Sat Nov 20 1999 - 02:04:04 CST