Need Book!!!

From: Preferred User <synovial_98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Nov 1999 17:24:51 GMT

I am trying to locate a copy of the following book:

ORACLE/SQL: A Professional Programmer's Guide

                      (J. Ranade IBM Series)

Authors: Tim Martyn/Tim Hartley

ISBN: 0070407754 I will gladly pay shipping to obtain the book on a loan basis for approx one month or would like to purchase it. I urgently need this book in conjunction with a class I'm currently taking.

My address: synovial_98_at_yahoo.com

Thank you! Received on Fri Nov 19 1999 - 11:24:51 CST