Re: Experts plese help me..

From: paul cluiss <cluissp_at_airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:44:24 -0600

Lars,

That's good to know. Because this column appears to be just a long winded description, I would bet that it isn't indexed. It also seems practical that the CP#xyy part prefixes the entire string in those cases, so using 'CP#%' would get them. We don't really know because the originator of this thread didn't give this information.

Paul Cluiss
Dallas, Texas