Re: WebDB Fails with NC4.7 & IE5

From: paul cluiss <cluissp_at_airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:09:09 -0600

Ould,

The "Connection reset by peer" is a standard TCP/IP error. Check out the man pages for recv(2), where this error return is described briefly. This sounds like a TCP/IP setup problem. I've seen this several times in a variety of configurations, but I'm not sure why you're having this problem. If I were you I would do some extensive connectivity on your LAN before I would get Oracle involved. Good luck.

Paul Cluiss
Dallas, Texas