Re: Setting up client to run forms

From: Guy van der Werf <gwerf_at_cm-muc.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:35:44 +0100

I agree with "Multifarious".

ORA-3121 (no interface driver connected) is Oracle's way of telling you you did not include a (valid) service name/alias/database. If your <oracle_home>/net80/admin/tnsnames.ora is generic enough (generally is) then simply copy it to <oracle_home>/network/admin (and copy/make a partner sqlnet.ora if you need one).
I only mention the copying tnsnames.ora bit because I don't trust "SQLnet Easy Config" as far as I can throw it and it saves the hassle of making TNS changes twice.

Guy van der Werf