Setting up client to run forms

From: Brian Howard <bkhoward_at_flash.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:38:23 GMT

I am new at this so could someone help. I have a database server with Oracle 8.0.5 installed, I also have a client where I want to connect to the database and run my forms. I have set up Net8 and the connection is fine. I can connect thru SQL to the database ok. I installed the Forms runtime onto the client; however, when I try to run the form thru the runtime I get an ORA-3121 -- no interface driver connected - function not performed

I had installed the client install from the Oracle 8.0.5 enterprise edition CD onto the client. What else do I need to do to be able to use the forms from the client and tie to the database. Can someone give me a step by step? I am using Forms 5 from Developer 2.1. Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 13:38:23 CST