Where is specify the pwd file location in Windows 95 environment ?

From: Stef <saragon_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:42:07 +0100

Hye,

Is someone to know where is specify the location of the password file in Windows 95 (with PO8) ?
I'm looking for in register base but whitout success...

How to do if I want that Oracle search my own password file, in my own directory ?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english !
Stephane Aragon
Saragon_at_club-internet.fr
@++, Stef. Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 08:42:07 CST