Oracle Applications Concurrent Manager

From: <flowerss_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:07:38 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I'm very new in using Oracle Applications. Don't laugh but my company decided to install the 1 Hour Oracle Applications, which is not 1 hour; instead of the Regular Install.

Our Concurrent Manager is not running. We have 1's both in the Actual and Target column, but 0's in both columns for the other Concurrent Managers. We have removed and restarted the Concurrent Manager for VD11 a thousand times. The Concurrent Manager for VD11 was running until we enabled the modules for the Test Database and now neither of the Concurrent Manager's are running. The VD11, Test, and Prod databases all use the same APPL_CONFIG noted the Registry and the VD11 and TEST share the same APPL_TOP. Even with this Configuration the CM was running successfully until we enabled the TEST database with the requested modules: GL, AP, FA, PURCHASING, ALERTS.

The OS is Windows NT 4.0, Oracle Enterprise Edition 8.0.5

If Anyone Has Any Suggestions Please Feel Free!!!!

Thanks, Selena

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 08:07:38 CST