?DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ORACLE7 AND ORACLE8

From: <mihou_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:15:03 GMT

Hi !
I am about to buy oracle8 books,but I have oracle7(7.3.3)installed on my computer.
Therefore,I would like to know the main differences between oracle8 and oracle7: in other words what I would not be able to do with oracle7 Thanks for your help.
Mihou

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 07:15:03 CST