prepare procedure

From: Erik Ulven <erik_at_quasar.no>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:50:44 GMT

Hello,

I wonder if there is possible to prepare a procedure before running it. We use a pretty heavy procedure, and it uses a long time on first run, but the next run it uses almost half the time. In delphi I used to call prepare before calling procedures, but how can i do this in oracle sql?

Best regards,

Erik