Re: Oracle*Mail

From: MingDong Yan <mingdong_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:49:11 +0800

Oracle*Mail is an old product provided by Oracle. I think at least 3 year= s
back.
Oracle*Mail -> Oracle*Office -> Oracle*InterOffice -> Oracle*Messaging Talking about Oracle*InterOffice or Orale*Messaging, they support GUI cli= ent,
support POP3, MAPI. Both have very nice WEB Email interface. All your ema= il
are stored in Oracle database, there are many PL/SQL API you can call. So=  you
can easily integrate with your Oralcle applications.

MingDong