An OCP exam question

From: fumi <fumi_at_tpts5.seed.net.tw>
Date: 16 Nov 1999 20:47:42 GMT

Hi,

I took an OCP Cert. Exam yesterday.
I am doubtful on some questions.
Here is one (I can't remember the whole question very correctly):

Question: Which one can you query to know the NLS setting when the instance is in mounted state?

A. NLS_SESSION_PARAMETERS
B. NLS_DATABASE_PARAMETERS
C. NLS_INSTANCE_PARAMETERS
D. DBA_CATALOG
E. ???

I can't remember the last selection.
But, since the first 4 are views, they are not available when the instance is mounted.
And I doubt the last selection is wrong.

I know "show parameter nls" can list the parameters, but this is not the last selection, and it is similar to NLS_INSTANCE_PARAMETERS.

I know v$nls_parameters can be the answer. But it is not the last selection.

Does any one know the other to know the NLS setting when the instance is mounted? Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 14:47:42 CST