Oracle Database Licensing Cost

From: Bob Brezden <bob_brezden_at_standardaero.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:13:52 -0600

We are currently negotiating with Oracle to purchase Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition, Network License for 450 concurrent users. As a sanity check, I'm interested in knowing what others have received as a discount from list. Our latest quote is discounting the license fee by 50% and support by 58%. Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 11:13:52 CST