Check whether Javascript is enabled in Client browser

From: <tinosander_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:11:57 GMT

hi there,

i'm an experienced iis/asp developer and i'm using oracle pl/sql for the first time. my aim is to build a html page which checks whether on the client browser javascript is turned on or off to send different html code to the users. using asp on iis platform i can make use of the browser capabilities object and check the javascript enabled there.

Is such a thing provided with oracle pl/sql, maybe a component which performs this check that i could use in a if/then statement? how can i access server variables from my pl/sql packages?

thx for your help,

tino

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 10:11:57 CST