Re: Memory Config on Linux

From: Joe Maliszewski <jmaliszewski_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:26:44 -0500

Well... I was just following the install instructions. I did try to install it without changing anything and got a relink error. I guess there is a problem with gcc but I am not sure how to check/fix it. Maybe you can help. In the meantime I am checking out your web site. I am using Slackware 4.0 though. Different lib versions I would suspect.