Cursor Question

From: <amerar_at_ci.chi.il.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:03:38 GMT

Hello,

I have a question about cursors. I want to define a cursor based upon parameters passed into my PL/SQL program.

I want to look at the parameters the user passes in. If they are valid dates, I want to use those dates in my WHERE caluse. Otherwise, I want to use SYSDATE.

How can I code a 'conditional' define for a CURSOR since it is done in the declaration section??

Thanks,

Arthur
amerar_at_ci.chi.il.us

PS. Please cc a copy to e-mail.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 08:03:38 CST