Re: sql*plus and passing args with blanc spaces

From: Suresh Bhat <suresh.bhat_at_mitchell-energy.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:32:25 GMT

Hi,

Could you use accept command ?

Here it is, I have put the accept and prompt commands in a script named x1.sql :

accept answer char prompt 'Enter Name: ' prompt &answer

SURESH_at_MGSP>@x1
Enter Name: Suresh N. Bhat
Suresh N. Bhat
SURESH_at_MGSP> Suresh Bhat
Oracleguru
www.oracleguru.net

Miguel De Buf <Miguel.DeBuf_at_orionsoftware.uunethost.be> wrote in article <3830205A.A8A12419_at_orionsoftware.uunethost.be>...