Re: Easy config not starting

From: Multifarious <multifarious_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 13:59:25 GMT

Paul,

This is a common problem with the Developer and Designer Version 6 products. The work around is to configure it manually. The documentation supplied with the software contains the info on how to configure this. See the readme files or the Net8 docs.

If you still can get, send me a note with you server info (sid and protocol) and I'll send a tnsnames.ora file to ya.

Good luck.