PRO C/C++ and the AT clause

From: Hanan <hanan_at_SEASand.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 12:22:42 +0200

Hi

I am using the PRO C/C++ tool.
I wrote a C++ program that opens 3 threads each one connect to the same-data base but with a different data-base connection. In oreder to do that I used the AT clause.

My question is whether this is thread safe?  That is: In each thread I use different data-base connection (using the AT clause in each EXEC SQL statement), is that enough or should I use oracle threads?

Thank you in advance
Ran Received on Sun Nov 14 1999 - 04:22:42 CST