Oracle Official Training guides

From: OraFan <your_at_attcanada.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:17:56 GMT

I am looking for Oracle's official Studend giudes for Oracle DBA Ver .0( for all OCP 5-exams), these books are provided when you take Oracle training at their authorised schools. If you happen to have those, or you can guide me where to get them, please let me know

P.S. I am not looking for oracle's press exam guides or books

Appreciate your time
Tks
Farj Received on Sat Nov 13 1999 - 14:17:56 CST