ODBC Driver for NT?

From: <doubleought77_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:18:12 GMT

I would like to read information from one table on an Oracle 7 server. I am using WinNT workstation. I have downloaded an Oracle 7 ODBC driver, but in trying to use it, I get an error message stating something like I need SQL*Net.
Do I need SQL*NET to read a table on a remote Server? If so, where can I get SQL*NET?
Does it cost?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 16:18:12 CST