cluster table/index

From: Larry Pettit <larry.pettit_at_ps.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:22:13 -0700

I have a large table that contains 1.7 million rows. The primary key is a sequencer. New rows are always added at the end. I would like to always have it sorted by PK when displayed. I now that I could use 'order by', but would it be better to make it a cluster table and make the primary key a cluster index?

Thanks for your help. Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 14:22:13 CST