Oracle 8.0.5 XA library

From: <huang0503_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:18:59 GMT

Hi

In Oracle7.3.4, there is a libxa.a in lib/ directory, what is equvivanent xa lib in Oracle8.0.5, I found there is two lib: rdbms/lib/xaonsl.o, rdbms/lib/xaondy.o, can I interpret them as xa static link lib, and dynamic link lib respectively. If this is true, which one should I use to compile a TM for Tuxedo64 in HP11.0? Or anyone successfully boot up a Tuxedo BB with this combination: Tuxedo64 + Oracle8.0.5 + HP11.0? The XA I built always failt start up.

Thanks

Wei Huang

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 11:18:59 CST