SQL*Loader Column Widths

From: Pete Kolton <peter.kolton_at_nospambtinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:08:34 -0000

I can't believe I've not come across this problem before, but it is a while since I used Loader and maybe I never used it to load large columns, but...

It seems that I can only load fields that are up to 257 characters long, despite the fact that the column is varchar2(1000).

Any one know why this would be? Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 11:08:34 CST