E_Fail Error

From: Gates <twofourblue_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:39:18 -0500

I often get the following error: "The data provider or other service return an E_FAIL status".

I guess this is an error returned by ADO that stands for 'Unspecified Error'. How would I debug this? It pops up from my VB application when doing queries to my Oracle 8i DB.

I've searched quite a bit but wasn't able to find anything.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Gates Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 09:39:18 CST