oracle is better?

From: ZUSCH <zusch_at_aol.com>
Date: 10 Nov 1999 20:25:12 GMT

My company is in a quandry between Oracle + SQL Server 7. Our main fear is that SQL will not be able to hold the amount of data we wish to store (all-text records, an upwards of 500,000 rows) Also, can anyone explain why Oracle is SO MUCH more expensive than SQL? Microsofts answer was that it is "their mentality to want the small business to have access to this technology). Can anyone comment to the contrary? Please o please. reply to: kmorris_at_goplanet.com Received on Wed Nov 10 1999 - 14:25:12 CST