Mantaining data tools

From: Luis Carlos Lapuente <lclapuente_at_aranzadi.es>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:31:25 +0100

Hi all

I'm a new Oracle user. I use Oracle 8i to manage a very large database. In this moment I must to develop an application to mantain the data. I don't know what is the best way to do this:

Developing an OCI application
Developing Stored Procedures with PL/SQL Using SQL*Loader
Using other tool (I don't know what tools exists)

I do an extensive use of CLOB fields.

What do you think about this?

Thanks in advanced

        Luis Carlos Lapuente Received on Wed Nov 10 1999 - 06:31:25 CST