Help newbie Oracle 8, Archive Redo Log problem

From: Jason Coleman <jcoleman_at_siweb.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:29:32 -0500

I all, I'm still picking up all the Oracle admin stuff! I've got Oracle 8.0.3 running on NT, and every once in a while I get this error:

Warning - The following error occured during ORACLE redo log archival:

ORACLE Instance orcl - Can not allocate log, archival required

What do I do to fix this correctly?
Thanks a bunch!
-Jason Received on Tue Nov 09 1999 - 08:29:32 CST