Re: Net8 question.

From: A. Filichkin <afilich_at_fors.ru>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 11:58:59 +0300

Hi, Alan. I hope, it will go. (Change my SID "FIL" with Yours...)

#listener.ora
LISTENER =
  (ADDRESS_LIST=

    (ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=IPC) (KEY=oracle.world))
    (ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=IPC) (KEY=EXTPROC0))
    (ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=IPC)(KEY=FIL)))

SID_LIST_LISTENER=
  (SID_LIST=
    (SID_DESC=(SID_NAME=extproc)(PROGRAM=extproc))     (SID_DESC=(SID_NAME=FIL))
  )

#tnsnames.ora:
BEQ-LOCAL.WORLD =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = BEQ)

      (PROGRAM = oracle80)
      (ARGV0 = oracle80FIL)
      (ARGS = '(DESCRIPTION=(LOCAL=YES)(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=beq)))'))
    (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = FIL))
  )