HELP: installing and running OAS 4.0.7

From: Daryl Peh <darylpeh_at_acm.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:50:43 +0800

Hi

 I just installed OAS 4.0.7 in a NT 4.0 Workstation.  Installation is smooth and completed successfully.

 After I rebooted the machine and tried to start the OAS,  I got this error :

ORB is not responding. Please restart manually... OWS-20214: The OAS processes can not be started, because the CORBA orb processes can not be started.

Any idea what is happening, why I can't get the OAS up and running although the installation is smooth?

Any help is appreciated.

regards

Daryl
daryl-bc_peh_at_hp.com Received on Tue Nov 09 1999 - 00:50:43 CST