New version of PL/SQL mode for Emacs?

From: Thomas A. Bryan <tbryan_at_python.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 22:23:35 -0500

I'd like to edit PL/SQL code in Emacs or Xemacs. I found the PL/SQL editing mode at Oracle's site, but it is quite old:
;;; Last Modified: Thu Apr 10 15:25:05 1997

I have been unable to contact the author, Dmitry Nizhegorodov, at the e-mail address listed in the source file. I was hoping that Oracle had a more up-to-date version but had neglected to put it on their website.

Does anyone know how to contact the current maintainer of this mode (assuming that it is currently being maintained)? If not, has anyone modified the version from Oracle's web site so that it at least handles the features of PL/SQL 2.3?

Thanks.
---Tom Received on Mon Nov 08 1999 - 21:23:35 CST