Re: Small Business Accounts Module ?

From: Aamir Siddiqi <aamir_mas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:08:28 +0500

Dear Mr. Hide,

You are 100% right. But sometimes it is very difficult to fit in a furniture built for a large room into a small one or vice-versa.

Anyhow, coming on the subject I do have something like this with me. Just to give you a fair idea, the actual process is just limited to one screen. The system generates an invoice, and then keep tracks of all the payments made against the invoice. It also generates some standard reports.

If you are looking for such thing, just give me an e-mail.

Regards,

Aamir Siddiqi