Perfomance problem with LV mirroring

From: Wil \ <weterings_at_schiphol.nl>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:37:21 +0100

I heard of a rumour that there is a problem with AIX 4.3.x and LV mirroring. I have an Oracle parallel server application with two RS/6000 (G40/F40) and a SSA disk unit that uses raw volumes (concurrent acces) and mirroring with no performace problem that i am aware of (Oracle 8.0.4. with about 50 sessions).

We are buikding an application that is must bigger over 200 users and H70 machines and SSA disks and are using Oracle Apps. Is there someone who knows of perormace problems.

Please respond to weterings_at_schiphol.nl. Received on Mon Nov 08 1999 - 02:37:21 CST