Need Suggestion for books

From: Bahman Khayyam <khayyam_at_creative.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:31:38 -0800

Hi

I am a delphi programmer with paradox background and I would like to get on Oracle trak.

I think there is a book "Developing personal oracle7 for win95 application" with a copy of oracle7 personal.

Do you think it is a good start?

Is there a similar book for Oracle8 that you can suggest?

I am self training and I 'll also be needing sql/plsql material that walks me through.

Thanks

Bahman Received on Sat Nov 06 1999 - 05:31:38 CST