Re: help: Oracle8i s/w question

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 00:18:53 GMT

Jay,

You can obtain "developer only" licenses software at http://technet.oracle.com . You have to become a member of the technet, but it is free. Once you have become a member you can down load the software which you would like to evaluate. In addition, if you have the money (and I recommend it), you can purchase one of the Oracle "Track". There are several tracks including the Oracle Server track, and developer track, and others.

Check out the site and happy developing!

Brian