Oracle LDAP

From: <gopahdoo_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 22:10:13 GMT

Has anyone worked with or implemented an Oracle/Netscape LDAP Server? I'm questioning how Oracle/Netscape LDAP stores roles/privileges as part of their Distinct Name (DN) on its Directory Server? We have Netscape LDAP Server already in place, and would like to integrate LDAP into our existing security model. Roles/privileges could reside within Oracle, but I would like to see how it is handled within the directory server. Please share your thought. Thanks.

Shawn Huynh

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 16:10:13 CST