OAS + external dll

From: Andrzej Rajczakowski <rajczako_at_teta.com.pl>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 15:41:47 GMT

Hi,

I have OAS 4.0.7 + Forms Server + Report Server installed (Developer & Server 6.0 + patchset 2) on Windows NT SP3. It generally works fine. One of the problems is using special dll. Situation looks as follows.

We have an applications which sends mail after commit. We made a dll which uses MS API functions to send mail. It works fine in C/S enviroment, it does not work with the Developer Server. In Developer when we commit, we get:
FRM 1403: ORA-01403: no data found.

I guess Developer Server tries to save some files on disk and this is impossible - the same error we get when applications is running in C/S manner and directory with forms and this special dll is read only. Where should I place my dll?

Somebody help me please?
--
Andrzej Rajczakowski
TETA S.A. Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 09:41:47 CST